We take immense pride in our products and all products leaving our store are carefully inspected and in-tact prior to shipment. Great care is taken in packaging your order safely and securely and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your online shopping experience with us. We’re sure that you will love your product(s) when they arrive, however, we do realise that sometimes things can go a little wrong and we’re here to help should that happen. Here are a few guidelines to help with the process.
What do I do if I think my item is faulty or damaged?
First things first - get out your smartphone and snap a few pictures of the damage or fault! Then send those photos through to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item and include your order number and a brief description of the fault or damage.
From here your claim will be assessed and once approved, we will provide you with return details and a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA).
Once your item(s) are returned and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item(s) and process either a replacement or refund, whatever your preference.
Hmm, I’ve changed my mind and want to return my order or swap it for something else. What do I do?
If your item arrives and you change your mind or feel like it doesn’t suit your space as you had hoped, make sure you get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order to discuss your options.
Hey! My item isn’t like what I thought it would be...
Whilst we try to ensure that all details on this website are accurate, errors, very rarely may occur. This includes the availability of stock. If for any reason there is an error with your order, we will contact you as soon as the error is discovered using the nominated email address. If for any reason we are unable to contact you, the item(s) in question will be cancelled and refunded.
The Nitty Gritty
All shipping costs to and from omgiwouldlike.com.au are to be covered by the customer.
Any Change Of Mind & Exchange return item(s) must be intact and in a saleable condition with all tags (if applicable) attached.
Please allow 10 business days for a refund to appear back into your nominated Bank Account, PayPal account or Credit Card.
Any purchases made using Afterpay will be refunded through Afterpay. Please contact Afterpay directly for any issues regarding receiving the refund back into your Afterpay account.
Please be mindful that most of our products are of fragile nature and must be packed with care. omgiwouldlike.com.au will not accept your return if we consider the item(s) damaged or broken due to inappropriate packaging via transit. We recommend that you return your item(s) via registered post so that it can be tracked as we hold no responsibility for items that go missing through transit.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
- ACL: Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) at Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the sale of products to you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights).
- Goods & Services: If you are a consumer as defined in the ACL, the following notice applies to you: "Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- Nothing in these Business Terms excludes your Statutory Rights as a consumer under the ACL. You agree that our liability for goods provided to a person or entity defined as a “consumer” under the ACL is governed solely by the ACL and these Business Terms. We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
To the extent applicable to you, where permitted by the Australian Consumer Law, we limit our liability for a failure of our goods to comply with the Consumer Guarantees to, at our discretion:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- Our Warranty: OMG I WOULD LIKE provides a warranty where the original manufacturer of the product does not provide a warranty, or where the original manufacturer is located overseas and does not have an Australian location. Details of the OMG I WOULD LIKE warranty will be provided with your product, if an OMG I WOULD LIKE warranty applies. The date of your order of the product is the date the OMG I WOULD LIKE warranty commences. Warranties are offered to the purchaser of the product only and are not transferable. Details of how to claim an OMG I WOULD LIKE BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS Products warranty are set out on our Site.
- Manufacturer Warranty: product will be provided with a manufacturer’s warranty where the manufacturer provides a warranty. Warranty documentation will be sent with the relevant product. If you did not receive this documentation, please contact us using the contact details at the end of these Business Terms. The manufacturer's warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a "consumer" within the meaning of the ACL, the manufacturer's warranty may be your sole remedy. You should check the manufacturer’s warranty, as many manufacturers' warranties do not apply in a business or commercial setting. If the manufacturer is based in Australia, please contact the manufacturer if you would like to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact OMG I WOULD LIKE within 30 days of receipt of your product. If you wish to seek a repair, resupply, replacement or a refund for a product, please contact us and we will explain the requirements to you. This may include you providing proof of purchase and evidence of faultiness of the product, if requested. You are required to send the relevant product back to us, in an as-new condition with all related accessories and other documentation. You are required to organise and pay for return shipping, except as required by law. OMG I WOULD LIKE does not refund shipping charges or insurance charges.
- Refund: If you are entitled to a refund, we will only give you the refund once evidence of faulty product is received by us, or we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund under these Business Terms. Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product. Please note that we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any missing parts from the amount of your refund. We will contact you to discuss this.
- Installation, handling, alterations, incorrect charging methods: Subject to this clause, we will not accept or return any product, in our sole discretion, that has been used, connected, installed or attempted to be connected or installed. We will not refund or replace any product that has been damaged due to poor handling or accidental damage or use of a product for purposes other than those it was created or designed for; any product that has been altered, modified or tampered with; any product where the product is contaminated by foreign matter, foreign material or other products, or where the product has been incorrectly handled.
- Duty of care: You have a duty of care for the product while it is in your possession. If you damage products, then subsequently return the products, you may be liable to pay to repair the product to its original condition. In these circumstances, where a repair is not economically viable, no refund will be made.
For full Business Terms & Conditions, please click here.